induction day 3

ntg much for today..
just listen to briefing from this and that department
then from the principal..
later on briefing on the rules and regulation

next, our class for the 1st two semester..
I'm in A-1.. should be good right?
since its the 'advanced' class
but the rest of my new friends there were in the different class as mine
goshh....... at first thought of changing to A-2..
since, Orange, denise and Tricia is there..
but .. aiks.. different book then mine..
I thought theirs are the 'advanced' book too though
sigh..
Wing Wei is in the same situation as me though
she's in A-3 class, and alone
Constance and Alice is in the same class though
A-2 but its 'certificate' not the same like Orange's A-2 which is 'diploma'
hope I'll somehow manage to 'survive' in this class for 2 semester ..x.x

went to buy the materials we needed, RM168 in total
lots of stuff and heavy..
back home did this and that
drove to eng ann bought panadol for sis
after finishing all the works..
maid suppose to be back today
but somehow she didn't whereby she so-called 'run-away'

I lay flat on my bed, slept
funny thing is I dreamt that my maid is back
LOL... crazy enough...

-its been for 3 night straight I had bad dreams...
horror night~-

0 comments:

Post a Comment