induction day 2

reach the early as usual
and the 3rd earliest again
looked at the two person who's there
*lol.. I thought they said 'SHORTS'... maybe they're one of them that don't know shorts are SHORT*
xD haha..evil me..
Orange ask about my whereabouts..
then in a few minutes time she reached
why come so early?
what to do.. mum got to work~
we got bored and Orange SUGGESTEd to 'pick' Wing Wei up since she just stayed nearby..
thought she might be alone..
and I just AGREED..
therefore , ORANge its not my suggestion from the start..xD

orange showed me where she lived..
most of the houses there were where the students lived with the others
we reached wing wei's rented house..
but she's nowhere to be seen..
orange felt tricked..xD
then we just walked back
a few minutes later wing wei appeared..
lOL.. and then TRicia came..x.x
new friend today ..

Alice
20 years old (orange had a partner now ..xD)
from Miri, Sawarak
short hair, snow white~

Siew Chin
18 years old (she looked mature)
leng lui, tall, thin. had make ups when we played futsal =__=

DEEEE
18 years old
from Perlis
shoulder length hair, cheeky =D

our member of 6 ppl now become 7
Orange
Angel
Siew Chin (constance)
Deeeee (Denise)
Alice
Tricia
Wing Wei

my group all girls.. and today we're playing FUTSAL....
at Sport Planet
=___= haha....great.....
1st match ..vs with a group of GUYS
and guess what.. I'm the only 'MOnkey' running around
-.- exhausted... and of coz~ lose.. 2-0
thought ok lose.. OVER...
but, NO.. there's 2nd round.. x.x argh no strength left..
no choice.. just play.. this time vs with 4 guys 1 girl -__- still of coz lose
its AGAIN 2-0
out of energy.. ~ wanna faint wanna puke...
but we had fun ^-^ win or lose doesn't matter
but runner up and champion got a medal T____T
finally, group photo..
me, the shortie, were called to the front cause can't see me xD
time to go back~
exhausted..~

reach home still need to do this that -.-
saw orange I/C whereby the pic was her when she was 12
omg.. very big size and fat
and I looked at her now
OMG.. LENG LUI.. is this i/c really HERS??!!!
GOSH!! haha impressive~

0 comments:

Post a Comment