induction day 1

just slept for 1 hour
and I'm off to college for my 1st day of induction
reach there the 3rd earliest..
blur and very quiet
don't know anyone there..
but slowly don't know how..
get to know this girl, Ying Ying (orange)
at 1st we've been silent..
till we suddenly went for lunch together
she treated me -.- aiks.. I'm so gonna pay her back
we started talking alot..
my first friend..
20years old
from Perak
out-going, very emotion, playful

tomoro gonna hav a 'sport' activity..
short, T-shirt and sport shoe
we got to get in a group of 6-7 people
choose on our own (don't know anyone)
before going back 2 of the member from our group came and talk to us
erm.. at first I'm like *omg.. SWT*
both of them are funny yet "adorable and cute"
Tricia & wing wei
one started asking

Tricia : what's your name
Angel : erm .. you can call me angel
Tricia : *move hand doing circle on her head* oh the Angel!
Orange : erm .. you can call me orange
Tricia : *both hand shaped C and joined * oh ORange!
Angel & Orange : *swt man*

while exchanging phone number..

Wing Wei : erm.. how to spell orange? O-R-A-N-G?
Orange : haha yea
Angel : *swt.. er...orang? as in... PEople?* *sms-ing*
Tricia : *looked at me* you don't want me ah?
Angel : *shocked* oh oh.. sorry.. I'll type in my number for you
Tricia : *giggle* ok.. I thought you don't want me

Tricia : they said tomorrow wear shorts , long or short one?
Angel & Orange : *SWT??!!* shorts are short

lol.. we coincidently said it together at the same time..
shared and talked quite alot with orange
been sms-ing and 'gossiping'
now she's out with her 'ex'..
hav fun and good luck xD ...

lets have fun tomorrow~
yet to find out more about this girls
lOL..'future classmate'

0 comments:

Post a Comment