@______@

LOLx.. i just realized..
I had 5 blogs... FIVE!!! @___@
after reading them feel abit stupid and funny..xD

went to explore others blog
=) see how others were doing
some don blog anymore
some stilll stay on with their blog

got to know lots of things
realized lots of things had changed
some are negative yet there's positives ones =D
hope everyone can get on happily with their life

to those I've offended and hate =X
i'm sorry ... especially to you, Ying =)
I hope you'll be happy together with him
what past is the past
what's most important is what happens ahead
be happy with what you are and who you are
and not trying to be smth else that you dislike =0..
wish you all the best =)

and sorry my Lind T___T
I did not purposely forgot your birthday
I did not purposely forgotten bout you
its just on that particular day , a big problem took place
and I was in a big mess T___T really sorry Lind...
when you come back tomorrow I'll explain and tell you everything bout it ^^

orange.. dont be sad .. I'll try to company you as much as I can tomorrow
sometimes things just doesn't work out fine
even-so you still have me.. still have your frenz here who cared bout you.. still have your buddy who makes you laugh =) cheer up kay?

sometimes you juz don realise the importance of someone or something till you loses them and just started to realized and regret when it'll already be too late....

0 comments:

Post a Comment